Sheladia’s President and CEO, Manish Kothari, was appointed by US Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker and US Trade Representative Michael Froman to serve as a member of the Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Services and Finance Industries (ITAC 10). ITAC’s unique public-private partnership is managed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Office of United States Trade Representative and aims to engage the private sector in informing the US Government’s trade policies. In his capacity as a member of ITAC-10, Mr. Kothari regularly provides advice and shares his knowledge grounded in Sheladia’s work to Secretary Prtizker and Mr. Froman.
- Sheladia awarded contract with ADB in Nepal to strengthen road sector institutions
- Contract Award: ADB-Funded Construction Supervision for Rehabilitation of Afghanistan North-South Corridor Road Project (Km 41 to Dar-i-Suf)
- Contract Award: World Bank-Financed Design Review and Construction Supervision For 80km Lokitaung Junction – Kalobeiyei River Road, Kenya
- Contract Award: World Bank-Financed Independent Consultancy Services for Second Gujarat State Highway Project (India) – 4-Laning Of Mehsana – Himatnagar
- Sheladia to Design New World Bank Country Office in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo