The Asian Development Bank awarded Sheladia a contract to provide project preparatory technical assistance services to carry out due diligence and prepare a comprehensive design for the Third CAREC Corridor 2 Road Investment Program which will rehabilitate 364km of priority highways in Uzbekistan.
- Contract Award: Construction Supervision of Bilalo-Kersa-Arsi Negelle Road Project (93 KM) – Ethiopia
- Contract Award: ADB Panj-Amu River Basin Sector Project – Implementation Support Consultancy – Afghanistan
- Sheladia awarded contract with ADB in Nepal to strengthen road sector institutions
- Contract Award: ADB-Funded Construction Supervision for Rehabilitation of Afghanistan North-South Corridor Road Project (Km 41 to Dar-i-Suf)
- Contract Award: World Bank-Financed Design Review and Construction Supervision For 80km Lokitaung Junction – Kalobeiyei River Road, Kenya