USAID/Liberia awarded Cardno Emerging Markets USA a contract for the four-year Feeder Roads Alternative and Maintenance Program (FRAMP). As a major subcontractor to Cardno on this project, Sheladia is responsible for supervising the construction of 450 km of farm-to-market roads, monitoring and evaluation and support for capacity building and institutional strengthening.
- Contract Award: Construction Supervision of Bilalo-Kersa-Arsi Negelle Road Project (93 KM) – Ethiopia
- Contract Award: ADB Panj-Amu River Basin Sector Project – Implementation Support Consultancy – Afghanistan
- Sheladia awarded contract with ADB in Nepal to strengthen road sector institutions
- Contract Award: ADB-Funded Construction Supervision for Rehabilitation of Afghanistan North-South Corridor Road Project (Km 41 to Dar-i-Suf)
- Contract Award: World Bank-Financed Design Review and Construction Supervision For 80km Lokitaung Junction – Kalobeiyei River Road, Kenya